Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
Sorgklaan Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
I don't have the money to buy every album I want. I pay for the ones I REALLY think are the best of the best, then I download the rest. At least people like the music and want to share it.

People WILL buy an album or merchandise if they REALLY like the album or the band. You seem to think that everybody is just out to get you, NO, it's not that simple, people download media for a reason, either because they do NOT support the company for whatever reason, or because they simply can not buy everything they want.

This is why people hate record companies.
10-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

(10-14-2013, 06:51 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 06:34 AM)lhversaw Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 05:37 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 05:01 AM)lhversaw Писал(а): Actually GraveOzz. When bands music is pirated they don't get paid for their work. They don't get paid they don't make music. They don't make music people like you numbskulls can't listen. Wheather it is a band you like or not. This happens to bands you like to and if this doesn't stop one of two things will happen. 1. Bands will just quit making music or two labels like Sony, Warner, Atlantic and all the other big companies will simply just start forcing people like you who pirate the lost sales instead of going after the real problem that being the people who put it up after stealing it in the first place. Why when someone else asks for their work to be taken down you guys take it down. I ask you to take mine down and you throw a hissy fit?

(10-14-2013, 03:35 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а): lol i agree with you man.

The ARTIST don't give a **ck if their music is on sites like this, the problem is with the RECORD COMPANIES, they are the ones who make big money from the artist work.

I make NO money off of anything. I pay the bands 40% of what sales come in and I put the rest into paying taxes and into the next release for the next band. Big labels yes they make money small labels like mine... We get put out of business by places like this. Meaning our bands don't get to put out more music. You may not care but their fans and they do.

That's very cool man, but let me tell you this: MANY of the music i like don't come to my country. My question: should i buy an album for 200us$?
I don't think so...

but again, if you pay 40% to your bands i congratulate you.

Good night.

PS: ''Un-Black'' Metal or White ''Metal'' lol what a crap.

Many, if not most, albums are on itunes and other digital stores so they would not cost $200. Most cd's do not cost $200 either. A $15.99 cd would add around $10 shipping to make it cost $25.99 for a cd. You could get that same cd from itunes or other digital stores for $9.99

Look at these two:

http://www.amazon.com/Vampires-Black-Imp...529&sr=1-1

$150

http://www.amazon.com/Entrails-Dirt-12-B...529&sr=1-2

$250

They are on iTunes? Yes, they are. But the main idea, i think, is buy the physical cd's.

Yes those are RARE cd's which is why they are so much. That is WHY itunes is around for those who can not afford to buy the RARE cd's. I just bought the new TYR album. It would have cost me at least $25 to have bought it and have it shipped here from their country. And I do prefer cd's, however I got it off of itunes as I didn't want to pay that much for a cd to be imported. Again you wold not go into a store in your town and just pick up something and walk off without paying for it, or at least I hope you wouldn't, so why do it with music?
10-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Sorgklaan Не на форуме

WOW, let me explain this to you. The difference is a physical album is just that, physical. It is a finite thing. BUT DATA IS INFINITE. In one instance, somebody actually loses something, in the other, somebody gains something, but nothing is lost.

They are entirely different.
10-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

(10-14-2013, 06:56 AM)Sorgklaan Писал(а): I don't have the money to buy every album I want. I pay for the ones I REALLY think are the best of the best, then I download the rest. At least people like the music and want to share it.

People WILL buy an album or merchandise if they REALLY like the album or the band. You seem to think that everybody is just out to get you, NO, it's not that simple, people download media for a reason, either because they do NOT support the company for whatever reason, or because they simply can not buy everything they want.

This is why people hate record companies.

There are lots of items at my local department or electronics store that I want that I cannot afford to buy, so should I just pick something up and walk out of the store with it because I want it? Would I not be arrested and go to jail for stealing it? There is NO difference.

It isn't just the company you are supporting it is the band. If the band gets no support thru sales they won't make music. Then you lose the ability to hear anything from them. I would rather support the bands so that they will continue to make music. This type of thing WILL END music and WILL END ALL BANDS if it does not stop. Bands pay anywhere from $200 per song to $2000 per hour to record their music. Then it cost money to press the cd's the more popular the band the more cd's that get pressed and the more that get pressed the more it costs. Artists get paid at least $100 per cover and that doesn't include the rest of the booklets. Studio engineers who master the music get paid thousands of dollars to do their work. And the bands have to pay all those people out of their cut. Most labels only pay the bands 10 - 20% of the sales. And most bands end up making very little. So if their music doesn't sell they go broke and quit. So not every downloader will buy the cd you are right but every downloader is harming the bands and causing them to quit making music. And then the downloader wanders why their favorite band quits or why the cd's become rare and cost $100. Maybe because it was stolen via download and not bought. Did you ever think of that?
10-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Sorgklaan Не на форуме

" There are lots of items at my local department or electronics store that I want that I cannot afford to buy, so should I just pick something up and walk out of the store with it because I want it? Would I not be arrested and go to jail for stealing it? There is NO difference. "

Again, those are physical items, if I take it, it's gone. BUT DATA CAN BE DUPLICATED INFINITELY, that is a very important detail that you can not ignore, it's the simplest logic.

As for the rest, plenty of bands and artists do fine without record labels, in the end, artists make music to make MUSIC. I support the bands I like, but I can't buy every damn album. This is the era of free media, you have to adapt or die out, it's that simple.

Some of my favorite artists record at home, mix their own music, and only get money from donations and merchandise. The bands and artists can take care of themselves. If anything, it's the record companies that are dying out. People can advertise and post their own music on the internet, people can easily record at home or find somebody else with equipment to rent. You're losing your entire point of being.

But again, you miss the whole damn point. you don't download something unless you won't or can't buy it, that's the point of downloading it. You are not losing anything because people were not going to buy it in the first place, regardless. Maybe your bands are just trash?
10-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Найти
Phenom Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 36
У нас с: Apr 2011
Рейтинг: 39
damn you do not work! we have a bunch of albums prohibited. they are easy to find in Google. to work!
https://www.google.ru/search?client=oper...1%82%D1%8C
https://www.google.ru/search?client=oper...1%82%D1%8C
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-14-2013, 08:38 AM пользователем Phenom.)
10-14-2013, 08:36 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

Phenom that isn't the point. I politely asked for it to be removed and you granted another persons request who asked the same thing and you are being belligerent with me. That is fine I will be taking action very soon that will not only get my material OFF OF THIS SITE but all others like it. Then out of those who are stealing it if they want it badly enough and like the bands enough they will buy it and support the bands. You want to download illegally that is your decision and one of these days when companies like Sony and RCA and Atlantic or even the evil RIAA come after YOU instead of the person uploading it illegally in the first place you will change your mind when you have to pay THOUSANDS to them for not buying in the first place. I am NOT seeking the losses or potential losses I just want these links removed. Why can you not give me the same courtesy you gave another person in another thread. And yes it is a digital product but if you download a digital product instead of buying a physical one then yes you are stealing PERIOD.
10-14-2013, 09:30 AM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)