Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
are u serious?
the axeman Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 0
are u serious?
In my search for the album Battle Cry by Omen I stumbled across this site, although I couldn't that album I found Medievals Steels kickass ep. I created an account and went to download it thinking it would go fast.. I've been waiting for 600 seconds right now. cmon is this really the best way to welcome new members? It says that I should increase my reputation, do you think I created the account so that i could increase my reputation? no i did it so I could download the ep.
edit: I've found the Battle Cry album and I could upload it here but I won't, I hope some site admin sees this and this is to you: This site sucks, how can you think you'll get new members when you can't download shit as a new member? I've waited over 1000 secs now.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 11-05-2013, 09:26 PM пользователем the axeman.)
11-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 1
RE: are u serious?
Thats the point, you didn't create your account to increase your reputation, you're just thinking about yourself, what you are not thinking is that to increase your reputation you must help the others users (seeding, uploading, earning respects by helping them with anything) and the users you don't want to help are those that uploaded the EP you wanted so much.Think about it.

PS.: I'm very happy about the fact that you will never return here, this site is not for selfish people like you
11-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Найти Ответить
the axeman Не на форуме

(11-05-2013, 09:31 PM)GColares Писал(а): Thats the point, you didn't create your account to increase your reputation, you're just thinking about yourself, what you are not thinking is that to increase your reputation you must help the others users (seeding, uploading, earning respects by helping them with anything) and the users you don't want to help are those that uploaded the EP you wanted so much.Think about it.

PS.: I'm very happy about the fact that you will never return here, this site is not for selfish people like you

You clearly didn't understand me.
If I was able to download the EP I would return the favor by seeding and such and I even have an entire album to share that this site is missing. And I can't seed if I can't download anything first right?
11-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

If you don't want to wait then you 're welcome to leave
11-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Найти Ответить
the axeman Не на форуме

(11-05-2013, 09:39 PM)GColares Писал(а): If you don't want to wait then you 're welcome to leave
I've been waiting over 2500 secs now. So long that I've already found another torrent for the EP. Yes I will leave, my intention with this post was to give the admins of this site some feedback by saying that you're doing it wrong if you want new members to feel welcome. As a new member you don't want to write in forums to get thumbs up the first thing you do, that's something you do after a while. And you certainly don't want to have to do it just to download something within a reasonable amount of time, I can wait like 5-10 mins, but not 40+ minutes.. most people will just close the website window and find another torrent. I at least had the decency to help this site out by telling about it.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 11-05-2013, 09:49 PM пользователем the axeman.)
11-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

If you had uploaded your ''unique'' album that we don't have here you certainly would have to wait way less, but no, you want your things to be just the way you want, 30 min is a lot but that's the way it is and you are the only one bitchin' about it. Thanks for the feedback (even though i'm not a admin) and we will not miss you cause we have waaaaaay more than 1 album that you will not find out there on the sites you daownload your things.
11-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

people, just re-fresh the page after 60 seconds waiting (и будет вам счастье)
11-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Ответить
uberlulz Не на форуме

Темы: 3
Рейтинг: 4
Common problem of new users... myself included. I didn't notice that the .torrent file had automatically downloaded onto my hard drive, so I was waiting for 200+ sec until I checked my downloads section. In the case it doesn't download, do as blackme said and refresh... wait 60 sec and your torrent should be downloaded.
11-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Найти Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
(11-05-2013, 09:37 PM)the axeman Писал(а):
(11-05-2013, 09:31 PM)GColares Писал(а): Thats the point, you didn't create your account to increase your reputation, you're just thinking about yourself, what you are not thinking is that to increase your reputation you must help the others users (seeding, uploading, earning respects by helping them with anything) and the users you don't want to help are those that uploaded the EP you wanted so much.Think about it.

You clearly didn't understand me.
If I was able to download the EP I would return the favor by seeding and such and I even have an entire album to share that this site is missing. And I can't seed if I can't download anything first right?

Axeman, You are mistaken, for a new user it takes 60seconds(one minute) to download a torrent, but as long as you remain on the same page, the 'timer' will keep on counting. thing is your torrent will be in your download folder all along. So after 60sec confirm if it has finished.

If you manage to stick along here long enough and seed back, your waiting time will be halved (1001 rep points) and eventually you wont need to wait.

This is by far one of the best sharing sites and i love it because of the discipline. We share, we discuss, we exchange ideas, we request music...it's not the typical come (download) and go (after it is finished)...and because of that you'd realize that some of the rarest records that seem impossible to find can be gotten here.
We are a community, not just a torrent site.

Stay Brutal Drinks
11-10-2013, 04:33 AM
Найти Ответить
ivanargen
Unregistered

The axeman: battle cry by omen is here. how is it that you have not found it?
http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/85159.html
11-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)