Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 2.86
What made you a metalhead?
Nw36u12Y Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: What made you a metalhead?
The sound of Chuck from Death ... the way it made me feel ... from then on I was hooked in mouth
02-18-2016, 03:41 PM
Найти Ответить
SheepMaster
Unregistered

So i was in vacation at the age of 13 and i found a Manowar album (Triumph of Steel) on a stand around the street. I had never listened to metal until then, the cover of the cd caught me and then began my journey
02-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Ответить
Soulless Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2013
I think I was about 17 or 18 (last year of high school anyway) and I started getting along with one of my (actually the only) metalhead class mates. While I had some idea about Metallica, GnR, Manson (commercial stuff like that) the song that reaaaly rocked my world was "School Daze" by WASP.

From that day on I realized that's what I'll stick with, and here I am 10 years later searching the for all kind of Symphonic Black/Death bands.
04-04-2016, 03:13 AM
Найти Ответить
Hallgeir
Unregistered

I was a punk rock kid in a suburban neighborhood and I hung out with all metal friends. They'd play Slipknot and Mudvayne and stuff around me and it all just registered as "rock" to me, but one of my friends was scrolling through his facebook feed and the video for "Progenies of the Great Apocalypse" started playing. I didn't see it, but I heard it and I was blown away.
I'm not a metalhead exactly, I enjoy most metal music along with EBM and other electronic stuff. But this is what got me into metal to begin with.
05-29-2016, 08:36 PM
Ответить
Cheker32 Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2014
My older brother was a metalhead and a guitar player and I grew up listening to him play. I'm not saying I wouldn't have found metal without him, but he sure as fuck sped up the process. Dirol
06-22-2016, 02:29 AM
Найти Ответить
yngrok Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2015
My mom would always play a lot of hard rock and nu-metal like Godsmack and Saliva but sometimes she played Load/Reload Metallica and hearing that I set out to explore further back into Metallica's discography. Later in high school my friends introduced me to Jag Panzer and Helloween. Then I began exploring every aspect of the metal genre
06-24-2016, 06:26 PM
Найти Ответить
Necronomicon01 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jan 2016
Рейтинг: 1
When I first started listening metal a friend gave me some Rammstein tape, then some Metallica and Iron Maiden;
Then I found heavier and heavier music and went on to listen various genres from traditional metal, thrash, black, death, death-core, brutal death metal and so on.
Nowdays I've come full circle and maybe a bit more, now I mostly listen to Traditional Rock, Stoner, Southern Rock/Metal, Retro Rock, Blues, etc;
Still, I find time to listen to some Cannibal Corpse, Emperor, Behemoth, Deicide, Allegaeon, Immortal, etc.
06-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Найти Ответить
ivanargen Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 13
Nobody, I watched one movie (Conan the barbarian) I liked its epic music and... to be honest I can't remember which was the first song I listened... Yes, I am old... but I can say that this song I liked so much in those years. I still have that cassette

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-25-2016, 03:53 PM пользователем ivanargen.)
06-25-2016, 03:45 PM
Найти Ответить
jackherer Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2013
Children of Bodom-Every Time I die found by mistake looking for the band every time i die for a friend. Love cob's first 4 albums and can't stand there new stuff, lost there aggressive nature and went soft.
06-26-2016, 02:51 AM
Найти Ответить
metalfrak777 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2014
well, my start was 2004 and the first metal song was by System Of A Down.
09-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 4 Гость(ей)