Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
New member: should I upload albums?
Seop Lednakirf
Unregistered

New member: should I upload albums?
Wassup guys,

as the title of the thread suggests, I registered here yesterday and already downloaded some sweet hard to find stuff. The only problem is, some of them are barely seeded. Some of them took a long time and some didn't even start downloading. A couple of them went 'reasonably' quick (15 mins for an EP, 200kb/s). However, I own some (pretty unknown) albums that I couldn't find on this website yet. A couple of albums I scavenged together from all corners of the internet, and a couple I ripped myself.

I would love to upload the torrents to this site, however... Could it be that because this stuff is all pretty much unknown that I'll be uploading it for nothing? I'd be seeding but there is nobody there to download. I concluded this based on the low amount of seeders for other comparable torrents.

My prime interest is old school swedish melodic death metal. A couple of albums I have but couldn't find here are:
Sins of Omission - The Creation
Without Grief - Deflower
Without Grief - Deflower
Disinterment - Endless (not Swedish tho)
Kris Norris - Icons of the Illogical (not Swedish, ex-darkest hour/disinterment)

Will this even give me enough rep because it's very likely very few will download it?
03-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
New member: should I upload albums? - Автор: Seop Lednakirf - 03-28-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: New member: should I upload albums? - Автор: PuddleMonkey - 03-29-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: New member: should I upload albums? - Автор: Sentient - 03-29-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: New member: should I upload albums? - Автор: gloves - 03-29-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: New member: should I upload albums? - Автор: beernd - 06-06-2015, 11:26 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)