• Голосов: 4 - Средняя оценка: 5
What bands have you seen live?
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 12
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 47
What bands have you seen live?
As the question is "what bands have you seen live"
I have seen pretty much i guess about 3000 bands live if not more but there are always those bands that ya think... ow my god! that was fucking awesome!
For me there are quite a few that were really AWESOME!
For example:
Amenra seen 5 times... always awesome!
Wiegedood... seen once... awesome!
Iron Maiden... seen twice... awesome!
Urfaust... seen once... awesome!

And the list is yet a lot longer but i will put more on later Pleasantry
Hate is reality... don't you know god hates?!
06-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

RE: What bands have you seen live?
Hm... i see you all are not really the type of going out for a good live show
07-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
Grin man...... let me say...... you shoot good threads like a machine-gun Laugh1

well...... what bands have I seen live...... man...... I can't remember...... they are too much...... remember, I am one of the ancient ones Laugh1

ok...... surely I have to say METALLICA...... Ive seen them twice, the first time at a festival here in Italy, GODS OF METAL 1999 (headliner of the first night, MANOWAR were headliner of the second Yahoo ), the second time was the BIG 4 again in Milano (obviously with MEGADETH, ANTHRAX and SLAYER)...... they were two shows that I will carry with me to the grave......

then...... RAMMSTEIN, a couple of years ago...... the first hour has been a rave-like-electronic show, then the "metal show" and it has been amazing......

again...... NIGHTWISH...... seen twice, the first one of the last shows with Tarja, in 2005 at EVOLUTION FESTIVAL, the second one with Anette...... both great shows......

then...... Alice Cooper, DARK TRANQUILLITY, KREATOR, MORBID ANGEL, NILE, ARCH ENEMY, URIAH HEEP, OVERKILL, MERCIFUL FATE, ANGRA, GAMMA RAY, HELLOWEEN, IRON MAIDEN, DESTRUCTION, WITHIN TEMPTATION, EPICA, ACCEPT, THERION, SOULFLY, TRIVIUM, VOLBEAT, DEATH SS, LACUNA COIL, SABASTIAN BACH, W.A.S.P., FINNTROLL, ENSIFERUM, CHILDREN OF BODOM, RUNNING WILD, GRAVE DIGGER, SKYCLAD, NEVERMORE, HAMMERFALL, MOTORHEAD, ELUVEITIE, KORPIKLAANI, SADIST, LABYRINTH, BELPHEGOR, DEICIDE, DISTURBED, DRAGONFRCE, AS I LAY DYING, CALIBAN, MAGO DE OZ, RHAPSODY......

i'm sorry, but these are only the first few that I can recall for now...... Smile3
"...... meglio la carne che l'osso...... e darci dentro a più non posso......"
07-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Man... you saw Manowar and Rammstein! But goddamnit... you have seen Merciful Fate... how awesome is that...
Well, obviously i didn't see these but most of the others you named i either saw or don't wanna see Laugh1
07-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-01-2015, 11:53 PM)beernd Писал(а): ...... or don't wanna see Laugh1

Laugh1 don't you wanna see ?? Laugh1 why ?? Laugh1

(07-01-2015, 11:53 PM)beernd Писал(а): you have seen Merciful Fate... how awesome is that...

Grin I still have the earache because of the screams of King Diamond Laugh1
07-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

I can imagine, that dude has an amazing voice.
Hope i will manage to see him one day live yet.
They are still performing but how long yet... they are from the stoneage of metal.

Well, Trivium or Volbeat for example isn't my kind of metal.
Would check them out though in case there is nothing else to watch when being on a festival so i can at least say that i gave it a try then.
Like that i once was on a festival where Negura Bunget was coming... i wanted to at least check them out and man am i glad i did!
They were fucking awesome live on stage, totally different then on the studio albums.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-02-2015, 12:14 AM пользователем beernd.)
07-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-02-2015, 12:10 AM)beernd Писал(а): ...... i wanted to at least check them out and man am i glad i did!

For the same reason, when I go to see one band, and I've never listened to some of the supporting band, I don't want to listen to anything from them before the show...... I want to keep the surprise and discover them just live Smile3
07-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

I actually always try to find also the supporting bands on youtube to check what they are like and what to expect. Especially when the show is a few hours driving, need t know if i HAVE to be there for the start of the first band.
Like when ya have those "one day" festivals where the good bands play last and the first few simply suck very often because they are just time fillers. But sometimes it's something local and nothing to be found on internet so have to wait for the surprise in that case.
07-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-02-2015, 12:57 AM)beernd Писал(а): ...... the first few simply suck very often because they are just time fillers......

Laugh1 it's a funny point of view Laugh1

I partially agree, but I prefer to see all the show, even from the very beginning, and usually I find myself surprised in a positive way of what I discover Smile3
07-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Найти Ответить
OdinKingslayer Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
I just saw Dead Meadow last month in Seattle. I have to drive a fair distance to get there though so I always miss out on other shows that come through.
07-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)