• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
New METALLICA album......
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: New METALLICA album......
(12-04-2016, 06:27 PM)Viejales Писал(а): ......There are too much bands with more will, ideas and arguments to spend my time than this. Hardwire is better than i expected, but still mediocre

very good review, my friend  Grin

in the end, you final words tell a lot of what METALLICA are nowadays: a band with very little will, ideas and arguments......  Smile3
"...... meglio la carne che l'osso...... e darci dentro a più non posso......"
12-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Acotath Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2015
Рейтинг: 31
At the end - or you're a big fan and you like the album (and everyone else), or speaking purely technical - it's not for nothing. Personally, (there I include my professional musical experience) the compositions are very weak, the whole album is devoid of any idea. You really have to be very big fan...
12-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(12-05-2016, 07:44 AM)LonelyGirl Писал(а): ...... You really have to be very big fan...

like this  Laugh1  Grin

[Изображение: 1-835.jpg]
12-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Найти Ответить
Viejales Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 8
(12-04-2016, 08:56 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(12-04-2016, 06:27 PM)Viejales Писал(а): ......There are too much bands with more will, ideas and arguments to spend my time than this. Hardwire is better than i expected, but still mediocre

very good review, my friend  Grin

in the end, you final words tell a lot of what METALLICA are nowadays: a band with very little will, ideas and arguments......  Smile3

Is only a text with my impressions, trying to be the most objetive i can. If i was subjetive, the text was worse. I love the five early records  of Metallica. I've got Ride the lighting over an altar. I understand that a band must have an evolution. So imagine my opinion about this. A failed experiment (again, like DM) to reconciliate the Load-Reload sound with Master of Puppets compositions, but lack of inspiration and will.
I'm not in music world as Acotath, and for me the skills of the musicians are less important than the experience of the record. I need that the LP makes me fell something, good or bad fellings. Boring is the fellling i catch with Hardwire.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-23-2016, 01:17 AM пользователем Acotath.)
12-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

and the story ends...... or, to say it in a better way: sic transit gloria mundi......  Smile3

8 years of waiting, less than a month to forget it...... someone will have other live shows to enjoy (probably shows to enjoy the old classic songs), someone will keep on throwing shit upon this once-was-a-band, someone will keep on to not giving a fuck at all...... and they, METALLICA, will keep on making a sea of money anyway...... choose your place and have fun Smile3

[Изображение: keep-calm-and-live-happily-ever-after-6.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-14-2016, 09:37 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
12-14-2016, 09:12 PM
Найти Ответить
Filizion Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2015
Рейтинг: 7
Just read an article:

"I’m not sure if I can stress how big of a deal this is.The seeds for America’s permanent stamp on heavy metal history were planted and germinated during a very conservative time in the American political climate. During Reagan’s first term, the bands known as “the big four” all formed, and by the end of the second term Thrash had taken the world by storm. Metallica became the most successful metal band in the world, and Death metal was blossoming.

By the beginning of George Bush’s (senior) term in 1989, Death Metal had already overtaken Thrash. Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Deicide, Morbid Angel – Death metal was on the rise until it peaked out and stagnated around 1992-1993. Bill Clinton (Democrat) took office in January of 1993.

From 1993-2000, there were also major movements in metal that contributed to the culture as a whole metal pretty much sucked. And the overall political atmosphere of the United States was predominantly liberal/democrat. Remember Grunge? Clinton era. Nu Metal? Clinton. Slayer’s attempt at nu-metal? Clinton era. Metallica cuts their hair, goes “alt-rock”, and takes photos tongue kissing each other? Clinton era. Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park? Thanks a lot, Democrats." 

Sad to say but makes sense to me how politics influence Metal in the US. 
[Изображение: make-america-metal-again.jpg]

[Изображение: trump-metal.jpg]
12-16-2016, 01:32 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(12-16-2016, 01:32 AM)Filizion Писал(а): ...... Sad to say but makes sense to me how politics influence Metal in the US. 

mmm...... I don't know...... I mean...... I don't know so well the politic situation in the USA...... I'm too old to be still seriously interested in politics at all, in general, even about my contry...... and so I can't judge if it may be true or not, but it's a good point of view...... anyway, on the other hand, what I know pretty well and awakens my interest is the music for itself and, as I've already said, in the end, new METALLICA album goes beyond what is good or bad...... it's simply irrelevant...... nevermind......  Pardon
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-18-2016, 12:20 AM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
12-18-2016, 12:19 AM
Найти Ответить
omicronpersey8 Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 3
new METALLICA album goes beyond what is good or bad...... it's simply irrelevant...... nevermind......

Well, I think this, you, my friend, don know what "irrelevant" means, 'cause you are created this topic about new Metallica album, just that make your "irrelevant" in relevant.
12-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(12-18-2016, 04:24 PM)omicronpersey8 Писал(а): new METALLICA album goes beyond what is good or bad...... it's simply irrelevant...... nevermind......

Well, I think this, you, my friend, don know what "irrelevant" means, 'cause you are created this topic about new Metallica album, just that make your "irrelevant" in relevant.

I've created this topic because METALLICA is (even now) an important piece of me and my life, musically speaking and in general......

I've created this topic BEFORE the release of this new album......

I've created this topic because I was hoping in a (finally) good return with a (finally) good new album......

I've created this topic (most of all) to express what I think about METALLICA, about my hopes for the new album and about what I think of the actual album......

I've created this topic (most of all, and even more) to read what other people thinks about this band and about this album, to discuss about all of this and, through this, to open myself to other points of view......

in general, I think that these two last points are the primal basis of the existence of a forum: to write our own ideas, to read the ideas of the others and discuss...... and, because of this, I really don't understand the ones that write things like "I don't care, I don't give a fuck, man don't worry about that"...... I mean, it's a point of view, ok, but what's the use to write a point of view like that ?!? I mean, there's no talking with someone that "doesn't give a fuck" or that doesn't express some more or less complex thought......

and, let me say, what's the use of your posts ?!? I really would be happy to know what YOU think about this topic, about METALLICA and about their last album...... till now you seem mostly worried about WHAT I THINK and you've expressed nothing about you and your ideas...... please, let us know and partecipate, if you want, you're always welcome  Smile3

p.s.: to discuss is always a relevant thing, so this topic is RELEVANT...... last METALLICA album, in my opinion, remains IRRELEVANT  Smile3
12-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Найти Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14
Siamo sinceri ragazzi..i Metallica sono morti insieme a Cliff Burton....solo che lui fortunatamente aveva lasciato in eredita a James e soci talmente tanto materiale x farli andare avanti per qualche album.NON ME LO SONO INVENTATO...UN ARTICOLO MOLTO BEN FATTO USCI SU UN AUTORWEVOLE RIVISTA METAL ITALIANA A CURA DI PG BRUNELLI.grande giornalista metal nonché profondo amico dei four horsemen. ED il punto e proprio questo..finito il materiale di Cliff uscirono cagate del tipo re-load,st.anger e compagnia bella....presero un bassista coi controcazzi ma non lo fecero lavorare..era uno che sapeva comporre infatti dopo la sua uscita la sua band ,promessa emergente del metal ,scomparve.NIENTE DI POLITICO..NIENTE DEL TIPO..CAVALCHIAMO L ONDA NU-METAL,SEMPLICEMENTE NON SONO CAPACI DI COMPORRE
12-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)