Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Female Fronted Bands
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have noticed that it is very rare for me to find a decent (for my tastes) female fronted heavy metal/ hard rock/ grunge/etc. band it seems everything is too lyrical or too gothic.
Up till now I only liked Doro, Sister Sin and a bit of Pretty Reckless so I was wondering if you guys could recomend something
There are a few female fronted bands that aren't bad, IMO. Howling is great female fronted death metal (much better than Arch Enemy) and I really enjoy Witch Mountain (Doom).
They are out there, just few and far between.

You might want to check out these bands: Butcher Babies , Eluveite, Sirenia, Unsun, Indica, The Helfreaks, Abnormality, and Amaranthe.
Butcher Babies is killer, yes! Perhaps Crucified Barbara would be good for you. You must look to Avatarium!!
theembryo. If you like death metal you have to check out Abnormality if you haven't shocked the hell out of me when I saw a female was doing the vocals.

http://youtu.be/lBf1kM0wBfg
Havent checked all the torrents veggr shared but you can check Thorr's Hammer (Death/Doom) or Gallhammer (Doom/Crust) which is an all female band.
I would totally recommend Triosphere, a prog/power metal band from Norway, and Karkaos, a melodic death/thrash/power metal band from Canada. Both are excellent and I've become a huge fan of both.
(03-12-2014, 12:01 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): [ -> ]Havent checked all the torrents veggr shared but you can check Thorr's Hammer (Death/Doom) or Gallhammer (Doom/Crust) which is an all female band.

how can you check?push the link and see...
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7