Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 1
Search dead or alive somethimes doesn´t work?
Sir Smokealot
Unregistered

Search dead or alive somethimes doesn´t work?
High Folks!

Somethimes the Search doesn´t work. active or dead, doesen´t matter. And if you wanna search by Style and the you go to Rock and the Southern Rock/Stoner Rock you will get and error.
Awesome Site guys! only wanna report a bug and wanna help too make the Place her too a better one like is was if this is possible. Namaste!

Thx a lot from Sir Smokealot cu haph phun n rock on from Dusk till Dawn!

Greetz from Austria!
Dave
=========================================================
Google Translation :/
Высокие люди!

Somethimes Поиск не работает. активный или мертв, doesen't вопросу. И если вы хотите Поиск по стилю и вы идете в рок-н-Southern Rock / Stoner Rock вы получите и ошибок.
Потрясающие парни сайт! Только хочу Сообщить об ошибке, и хотят помочь тоже делают место ее тоже лучше один подобное было, если это возможно. Namaste!

Greetz из Австрии!
Дейв
Thx много от сэра Smokealot Cu haph Phun на рок-н-от заката до рассвета!

The Problem was... i wanted to upload something... i search... nothing found.. cool something i have 2 share with all of you. Then when it is up on similar i find it. Discography. Duplicate. Thats why i report this bug. i deleted about 3 Albums in couse of this.
Thx n cu
08-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Ответить
Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42
RE: Search dead or alive somethimes doesn´t work?
all works. Give an example of an error request. search by stoner/desert rock works, checked now
08-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Найти Ответить
Budd Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2012
Рейтинг: 1
(08-14-2013, 10:40 AM)Nihilist Писал(а): all works. Give an example of an error request. search by stoner/desert rock works, checked now

Here is an example;
recently my torrent was deleted because it was found out that it was a double upload.
But if you would search for "Hexenhaus" you would get: Torrents not found.
Even though at least one already exists:
http://www.metal-tracker.com/torrents/14259.html

The search engine must be bugged in some way or another ...
10-31-2014, 04:42 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(10-31-2014, 04:42 PM)Budd Писал(а):
(08-14-2013, 10:40 AM)Nihilist Писал(а): all works. Give an example of an error request. search by stoner/desert rock works, checked now

Here is an example;
recently my torrent was deleted because it was found out that it was a double upload.
But if you would search for "Hexenhaus" you would get: Torrents not found.
Even though at least one already exists:
http://www.metal-tracker.com/torrents/14259.html

The search engine must be bugged in some way or another ...

It's because this is a "dead torrent" with no seeder and no peer...... with the simple search you can find only the alive/active torrents, to find ALL the torrents, you must use the ADVANCED SEARCH, and search the ACTIVE WITH DEAD type of torrents

Smile3
10-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Найти Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14
Yes guys,the search engine sometimes don't work good,some days ago one user have upload the album of Black'n Blue "Hellyeah", i have upload the same about one year ago but when i have search ,the search engine don't have found my file....and don't have found the discography of the same band. Only after a message to the moderator my file was found but not the discography.... Few weeks ago same problem,with Fox album
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-31-2014, 08:55 PM пользователем deathrashergavo.)
10-31-2014, 08:51 PM
Найти Ответить
epikouros Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2014
Рейтинг: 0
I have noticed the same. For example i search "The Body - I Shall Die Here" and get no results. However if i search only "The Body" i see on the results the album "I Shall Die Here'' which is not a dead torrent. That is making searching very difficult especially with common name bands/albums.
12-26-2014, 10:43 PM
Найти Ответить
Nek666 Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 8
It works fine for me. You don't have to search ''The Body - I Shall Die Here''. Just type ''The Body'' or ''I Shall Die Here'' and if the torrent is active, you will find it. If you have no results, it means it's dead and you have to go to advanced search.
12-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)