• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Replace uploaded torrents
hagenhogg Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 0
Replace uploaded torrents
Hy all,

My Name is Hagenhogg, i'm an new member.
first i want to say thx to the metal-tracker community. The Metal collection available here is amazing !!! thx for all the new stuff, and bands i never heard of, but now already belong to my favorites, like hekseri for example.

I want to contribute, and take action in this community. Unfortunately , i'm not used to the bittorent technology, cause in germany it could be very expensive to use it. But who cares, i would like serve the community, so fuck the risk ;-)

I created and uploaded two torrents, according the upload instructions. But something went wrong, both torrents are damaged , my torrent client reports, the torrents are not 100 % so it will not seed them.

Is there a Possibility, to remove my uploaded torrents, and replace them with an updated working torrent ?

thx in advanced, !!
\m/
05-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

RE: Replace uploaded torrents
In your torrent's page there are actions at the left side. You can delete your torrent completely or by "edit" you can edit it entirely which then will be re-moderated. Cheers!
05-28-2014, 06:12 PM
Ответить
hagenhogg Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Replace uploaded torrents
thanks a lot !!! Both torrents have been updated, and ready for seeding.

If you are searching for any metal album, which is missing in metal-tracker collection, let me know.. i will try to organize it.

have a nice weekend !

\m/
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-28-2014, 08:10 PM пользователем hagenhogg.)
05-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)