Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Black Metal you feel deserves Daily Listening
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(10-28-2014, 06:03 PM)Mortus666 Писал(а): [ -> ]Some lesser known black metal bands (correct me if I'm wrong) that are pretty cool are Sigh (from China), Xathrites (middle east), Darvulia, Benighted in Sodom and Hate forest, Hate forest has some pretty unique vocals in my opinion as they don't have the typical vocal style as most black metal bands. Most of black metal actually puts me to sleep or I find peaceful as well... Not sure if ironic or not but whatever. :P

Sigh are actually from Japan. :P While I forgot to mention Darvulia on my list, I have to agree I sometimes sleep to black metal (and dark ambient), so you're not alone haha.
Sorcier Des Glaces
Hecate Enthroned get my vote.

I got into them around 94, they're from Wales (UK) and kind of got overshadowed by Cradle Of Filth. Where COF only had one good album (debut Principle...) Hecate Enthroned continually churned out some truly superior Symphonic Black Metal making me proud to be part of the UK BM scene.

I can heartily recommend their first two albums:

1995 - Upon Promethean Shores (the demo version (An Ode To A Haunted Wood) of this is better imo, can upload if someone requests)

1997 - The Slaughter Of Innocence

and more recently:

2013 - Virulent Rapture

They have other albums inbetween that took more of a Death metal sound but tbh, this thread is about stuff that deserves daily play & those 3 albums are fuckin' it!!

Hail Hecate
Beastcraft - Baptised in Blood and Goat Semen,
Maniac Butcher - Barbarians (Can't go wrong with any of their releases though),
Judas Iscariot - Dethroned, Conquered, and Forgotten,
Pest - Desecration,
Graveland - Celtic Winter

Just 5 albums that come to mind quickly.
Fatal Desolation - 'Cold, starless, moonless' (2011)
I don't know if daily but I think at least deserves to be listened once & to be heard as loud volume that you can

Aaaarrghh - Cenaze:

Well, something from my country,Turkey.Nearly as good as it's nordic roots.
From France..Thank_you

Judas Iscariot - 'Heaven in Flames'.

....................and anything by Leviathan! \M/
Favorite classic:
Immortal - At the Heart of Winter

Favorite of 2014 (not classic BM, but greatly influenced by it):
Hoth - Oathbreaker

Favorite melodic black metal of 2014:
Drakhian - High Zephyr Point
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9