Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Ripping Vinyl
BicycleOfDeath Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2013
Рейтинг: 1
Ripping Vinyl
Going through my vinyl collection and seeing what I have that's not on the site. So far It's just some 7" singles & EPs of. In the process of setting up my stereo/PC for ripping vinyl. I'm pretty sure I remember how to remove surface noise in Audacity. You guys will have to let me know of the quality of job I perform with it.
03-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Найти Ответить
zepar666
Unregistered

RE: Ripping Vinyl
Awesome! Looking Forward to it ;)
03-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Ответить
BicycleOfDeath Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2013
Рейтинг: 1
It might be a bit before I upload something. I'm having an issue where the recorded audio is very quiet and it shouldn't be. Hopefully I can fix it. I only have access to my records on the weekends as I travel for work.

I'm routing my turntable through my pre-amped receiver and then to the analog input on my Sound Blaster Fatality Recon 3D sound card. What seems to be happening is there's some sort of interference and there shouldn't be.
03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Найти Ответить
Sir Smokealot
Unregistered

any other good progs than audicity? i have the same but i am not really happy with it. There must be a more professional Software out there? would be awesome 2 get any tip.
THX
06-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Ответить
GraveOzz Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2013
Рейтинг: 8
As far as i know Audacity is the only good program for vinyl rips. You should add ASIO to your Audacity for better sound / quality.
06-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Найти Ответить
stevedri Не на форуме

Темы: 5
У нас с: Jun 2013
Рейтинг: 8
audacity is the most popular and free software. i dont use any software cause i rip directly from tuner to cd recorder. to have good results you must have good hardware and good condition vinyls.

i have technics sl-mkii with stanton stylus
and a old cd recorder philips cdr 770

i have made some uploads with vinyl rips.
06-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)