Separate .mp4 files to join in one single .mp4 file
hellene8 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
Separate .mp4 files to join in one single .mp4 file
Hello metalheads,

I want to ask:

I have ripped a dvd using vReveal, which is a great software and delivers well. But, when opening said software, it splits the VOB file in separate files and so, the conversion in .mp4 is done in those separate files. I have great .mp4 separate files but I want to join them in one .mp4 file. How can I do that, but without re-encoding those files again, just join them in one file? Is it even possible?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-01-2015, 01:36 AM пользователем shamanist.)
01-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Найти Ответить
neggy Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Separate .mp4 files to join in one single .mp4 file
Freeware to join mp4's
http://www.mp4joiner.org/en/

Hope it helps...
07-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Найти Ответить
IronMaster
Unregistered

Boilsoft Video Joiner I use it to join a lot of videos it is really easy and fast.. if they are the same which in your case they are no encode needed but there is an option to encode to popular formats ... I DLed it from a torrent site to get the full version
09-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Ответить
hellene8 Не на форуме

(09-16-2015, 12:14 PM)IronMaster Писал(а): Boilsoft Video Joiner I use it to join a lot of videos it is really easy and fast.. if they are the same which in your case they are no encode needed but there is an option to encode to popular formats ... I DLed it from a torrent site to get the full version

Pleasantry Boilosft Joiner I used too at the time to do the job indeed. Only small thing noticed after joining the files, is that it glitches right at that spot joined, but no problem other than that.
09-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Найти Ответить
IronMaster
Unregistered

(09-17-2015, 05:16 PM)hellene8 Писал(а):
(09-16-2015, 12:14 PM)IronMaster Писал(а): Boilsoft Video Joiner I use it to join a lot of videos it is really easy and fast.. if they are the same which in your case they are no encode needed but there is an option to encode to popular formats ... I DLed it from a torrent site to get the full version

Pleasantry Boilosft Joiner I used too at the time to do the job indeed. Only small thing noticed after joining the files, is that it glitches right at that spot joined, but no problem other than that.

Glitches ... I never had an issues with that all vid clips join with no noticeable flickers or glitches maybe try the newest version
09-25-2015, 10:02 AM
Ответить
hellene8 Не на форуме

(09-25-2015, 10:02 AM)IronMaster Писал(а):
(09-17-2015, 05:16 PM)hellene8 Писал(а):

Glitches ... I never had an issues with that all vid clips join with no noticeable flickers or glitches maybe try the newest version

Yes... I can say I actually hear the flow of the sound somewhat corrupts just at that spot where joined... The visual is not so noticeable I'm guessing...
09-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)