Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
HATE!
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
Icon_evil  HATE!
What do really really fucking hate in life...
Can be anything you want, your ex, your parents, your job...
Whatever comes to mind that you REALLY hate!
I hate for example that my ex is still on my mind now and then... or that my cats shit in the garden... or that people judge me already before they ever go to know me... which is actually what i fucking HATE the most!
Feed me with your hate! Shout Aggressive
07-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Найти Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 12
RE: HATE!
Perhaps, there is nothing that could make me hate)
I don't have ex and cats, I have a wonderful parents. With regard to other people's opinions about me, I don't care. A bit annoying when people eat loudly and talk loudly in a public place.
07-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Hm.... you are a lucky man in life with nothing to hate.
I still have my parents.... but wonderful... not that i hate them though.
07-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
Grin another cool thread, my friend Smile3

Let me say...... 'till a few years ago I was not so "enlightened" as our friend Dimanlev...... I had a lot of things to hate, and TO HATE was one of my main occupations...... with the passing years, I've learned that it's better to try to change what I am able to change, instead of hating it without any final sense...... and if there's something that is out of my "force of changing", well, I silmply sweep it away and ignore it...... so I can say that indeed I haven't stopped to hate at all, but I've learned to hate in a better way, more constructive and more "healthy" for my sanity Smile3

So, between the few things that still bother me in some way are the "ball breakers"...... in italian language we say ROMPI COGLIONI, and I hope that "ball breakers" in english could have the same meaning...... anyway, I call this way the kind of persons that seem to be create to create troubles to the ones that are near to them...... once I was used to try to manage with persons like these and I've wasted a lot of time trying to change them, talking and explaining and sharing my point of view...... now I've understood that it's all useless...... they simply can't understand...... and anyway they can't understand that it's better to stay away from me...... in case they try to cross my way, well, I simply sweep them away...... Smile3

Going this way, what once was for me a blind and harmful (for my sanity) hate, it's now a kind of alarm ringing bell...... Grin once I was spending a lot of my time hating a lot of things, nowadays only a few minutes, just to take back all to the way I want...... Grin
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-01-2015, 06:51 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

(07-01-2015, 10:45 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): it's now a kind of alarm ringing bell......

Now that you said it, I think only thing I "Hate" is the fact that I have to wake up every morning with an obnoxious alarm tone Laugh1Laugh1 I like sleeping so much lol. For the other really despicable things, I would say I truly dont give a fuck about most of the things. I have a great relationship and a great family. If they werent here for me I guess everything would be different Pleasantry
07-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Like today, it is more than 30 Celcius outside.
Heavy breathing and bugs bugging me and my skin is fucking with me because of the heat... i HATE heat! Can't bare this and it will get a lot worse yet... expected is almost 40 Celcius here saturday... god i hate that.
07-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-01-2015, 09:16 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Now that you said it, I think only thing I "Hate" is the fact that I have to wake up every morning with an obnoxious alarm tone......

Laugh1 so...... this one's for you......

[Изображение: 20100203sveglia-online.jpg]

Laugh1

(07-01-2015, 09:27 PM)beernd Писал(а): i HATE heat!

You can't imagine how I understand you...... I work in a factory and it's really hard to stay near the machines for 8 hours with that heat both outside and inside of the building......
07-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Well you know.. Hate is reality Rofl It's still fucking cold here, summer came for a week and now its almost like winter. 25c 26c was max this week and looks like next week we will see 30c if we are lucky.
07-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

(07-01-2015, 09:33 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(07-01-2015, 09:16 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Now that you said it, I think only thing I "Hate" is the fact that I have to wake up every morning with an obnoxious alarm tone......

Laugh1 so...... this one's for you......

[Изображение: 20100203sveglia-online.jpg]

Laugh1

(07-01-2015, 09:27 PM)beernd Писал(а): i HATE heat!

You can't imagine how I understand you...... I work in a factory and it's really hard to stay near the machines for 8 hours with that heat both outside and inside of the building......

I know how that is... Been working for years in a factory with huge ovens where i was standing in between. We once took a thermometer and placed it at our workspace to try to get the boss to do something about the heat when the ovens had to be opened which was every 10 minutes. We recorded 55 Celcius at the ovens. Boss just took our thermometer when we weren´t looking an took of with it the fucking bastard.
07-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-01-2015, 09:51 PM)beernd Писал(а): ...... Boss just took our thermometer when we weren´t looking an took of with it the fucking bastard.

That was just someone worthy of all our deeper hate...... Laugh1
07-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)