Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you only listen to Metal?
witch-lord Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2016
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Do you only listen to Metal?
Like everyone here, I listen mostly metal.
but also like "soft" music, such as Muse, SOAD, classic..
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-28-2016, 07:30 PM пользователем witch-lord.)
10-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
Рейтинг: 2
jazz and music classic
10-28-2016, 09:40 PM
Найти Ответить
Gzoroth
Unregistered

I've been listening to many forms of metal since as long as I can remember, perhaps all of my life.

Sometimes I'll listen to Eminem, once in a while. Also like to listen to stuff like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, and I've been checking out Doc Coyle's new band Vagus Nerve.
I'm not a fan of pop of any kind, just not my style what so ever.
11-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Ответить
duceboia Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
Рейтинг: 0
I listen to Joy Division; Steve Earle; Mark Lanegan; Sick of it All; Judas Priest; Saxon; Iron Maiden; Siouxsie and The Banshees; early Eric Clapton...
11-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Найти Ответить
shamanist Не на форуме

Темы: 10
У нас с: Jul 2010
Рейтинг: 14
I listen to different stuff, something interesting and maybe experimental, that makes me pensive. A lot of like this for ex

It hasn't any detemined tags, but most suitable are Ambient/Industrial/Folk/Punk
01-24-2017, 09:48 AM
Найти Ответить
mike barnett
Unregistered

I enjoy all kinds of music, except jazz. Raised on country and pop until my teens when I discovered Sabbath Ozzy Priest etc. Now I listen to punk, almost all forms of metal, rapcore/raprock, country, classic rock (although it's a little boring now and i usually make my own lyrics to it), and even a little hip hop (eminem and immortal technique mostly). It deffinately depends on my mood.
01-25-2017, 03:12 AM
Ответить
Psychoexe Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2015
Рейтинг: 1
No. My first musical hearings were of rave,techno and psychedelic trance, then I got hooked on metal when I heard Sep's "Bloody Roots" way back in the Age of Enlightenment and it's been a journey ever since since music is kinda like oxygen to me. To this day I'd like to think I'm a technohead with a rocker's heart (or vice versa) and my third favourite style is the Delta Blues for some odd reason (what a friggin' combo), then comes classical music (neo or not) and I've been known to enjoy some scarse hip hop or pop tracks here and there if they click. Basically, it's 75% the first three and everything else just creeps in now and again. It's a mess XD
01-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Найти Ответить
dmonofthefall Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 0
(06-28-2016, 03:38 PM)Cannath Писал(а): Hi there!
I'm curious, do you only listen to metal?
I'm into black metal since I was 15/16 and for years Metal was the only genre I listen to, but when I grew up I start listening to a lot of other stuff.
So the question is: Do you only listen to Metal or do you like other stuff? (rap, electronic and so on) let me know Rofl

No ... I listen to other stuff as well. Mostly progressive rock, but I do like other stuff as well like classical, jazz fusion, electronic, new wave, select punk and well done pop (although that is very limited). I prefer metal over the rest ... especially intense melodic death metal.
01-27-2017, 11:45 AM
Найти Ответить
Alterego
Unregistered

Nope.

Metal is what I mostly listen to, but I also like other genres, such as folk, jazz, epic, neoclassic, and ambient music. However, I for one find it increasingly more difficult to listen to these other genres I like due to the blend of elements done by various bands, so it pretty much quenches both my thirst for metal and something else.

There are some who think ,,a true metalhead listens only to metal,, but this is pure garbage and I can't take anyone who says this serious.

There are however a couple of musical genres that just never worked for me (and still do), such as rap, techno, trap, or house.
04-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Ответить
ninive
Unregistered

No, I can probably say I enjoy fast/hard music but I listen to different genres. Usually what I focus the most in a song is the voice.

I kinda don't fit anywhere, most people tell me I can't listen to different genres but I don't really care. I have some favourite pop artists, I love classical music especially piano or violin pieces, I like opera, I also listen to some rap (though I prefer artists that blends it with other genres), I even like ballads sometimes and electronic music.
09-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)