Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5
What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ?

What you think about Unblack metal songs and the Unblack metal ideology?

Threaten
Enjoy it. My favourite bands are Antestor and Drottnar.
i think is bullshit
I'll never hear that by myself ! It's bullshit !
... but I respect because it's metal.
(04-09-2014, 07:53 AM)GColares Писал(а): [ -> ]i think is bullshit

Me too
Metal is metal. We should respect the views and beliefs of everyone. If it's heavy it's cool.
If you think it's "bull shit" then you're a little baby.
I judge my music stylistically and how epic it sounds...and for that matter, i think (un)black metal is as good as black metal and sure does have some awesome bands...

Elgibbor
Crimson Moonlight
Frosthardr
Slechtvalk
Vaakevandring
Arch of Thorns
Admonish

...just to mention but a few
(04-12-2014, 10:17 PM)djswitch Писал(а): [ -> ]I judge my music stylistically and how epic it sounds...and for that matter, i think (un)black metal is as good as black metal and sure does have some awesome bands...

Elgibbor
Crimson Moonlight
Frosthardr
Slechtvalk
Vaakevandring
Arch of Thorns
Admonish

And about of unblack metal ideals, what you think
(04-12-2014, 08:29 AM)Metaldude198 Писал(а): [ -> ]Metal is metal. We should respect the views and beliefs of everyone. If it's heavy it's cool.
If you think it's "bull shit" then you're a little baby.

If you are saying that we should respect the views and beliefs, why you don't respect my view that is bullshit??
(04-13-2014, 08:02 AM)jackU Писал(а): [ -> ]
(04-12-2014, 10:17 PM)djswitch Писал(а): [ -> ]I judge my music stylistically and how epic it sounds...and for that matter, i think (un)black metal is as good as black metal and sure does have some awesome bands...

Elgibbor
Crimson Moonlight
Frosthardr
Slechtvalk
Vaakevandring
Arch of Thorns
Admonish

And about of unblack metal ideals, what you think

For me good music is good music, the rest are just semantics so for each his own. Like i said, i judge my music stylistically and how well it is delivered. Thats why i love Gojira (sorry to wander away from the subgenre) albeit them having weird themes like Global Warming, or Nile, despite being American but singing about Egyptian Mythology.
Black Metal stopped being classified thematically a long time ago. thats why we gat the likes of Immortal singing about a fantasy world or Nachtblut having a political theme or Marduk bashing Christians or anti-islamic bands like Janaza. You know what all this bands have in common? they all play awesome BM.
Horde's Hellig Usvart was so good that Euronymous loved it until he discovered who they are.

I hope i answered your question. Ideals dont matter to me, good music does
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5