Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Unregistered torrent pass?
crapouille Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Aug 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Unregistered torrent pass?
The same issus for me. 4 Days and nothing...
This is not a problem with my client (µtorrent) because I can download other files from other websites.
I just can't donwload from metal-tracker.com...
09-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Найти Ответить
crapouille Не на форуме

(09-02-2014, 11:58 AM)crapouille Писал(а): The same issus for me. 4 Days and nothing...
This is not a problem with my client (µtorrent) because I can download other files from other websites.
I just can't donwload from metal-tracker.com...

Yes ! It Works ! Just have to wait (almost 5 days)
09-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Найти Ответить
pedromalamen Не на форуме

It worker for me too... after 4/5 days wait!! thx guys! see u there.. seeding or leaching :-)
09-03-2014, 02:56 AM
Найти Ответить
salalpha
Unregistered

If I have to wait five days to use this tracker it's not really worth it....I think with this many people having this issue something should be done about it.
10-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(10-15-2014, 01:34 AM)salalpha Писал(а): If I have to wait five days to use this tracker it's not really worth it....I think with this many people having this issue something should be done about it.

Is it really a so big problem to be a little patient? Smile3

I mean...... on this site there's a huge variety of music, not only metal, and a lot of rare stuff from every part of the world...... I think that it's worth to wait...... I don't know why, but it's a "problem" that goes only in the very beginning, they say...... after it works regularly fast...... and I can say that surely I'm not the only one that has had no problems with downloading...... believe me...... it's worth to be patient!

Grin
10-15-2014, 01:50 AM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
(10-15-2014, 01:34 AM)salalpha Писал(а): If I have to wait five days to use this tracker it's not really worth it....I think with this many people having this issue something should be done about it.

I re-started our announcer, does this fixed issue for you? There is no permanent solution at the moment.
10-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Just done some code changes. Hopefully that will fix an issue. Let me know if you are still experiencing problems.
10-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Найти Ответить
Dragnucs Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2011
(10-15-2014, 05:22 PM)Admin Писал(а): Just done some code changes. Hopefully that will fix an issue. Let me know if you are still experiencing problems.

Hi,

I am not new in here, I just don't communicate a lot.
I too have the unregistered torrent issue. But my case is not like the others. I have experienced no problems when I first registered, and download and upload always works fine for me. But sometimes, for some torrents, after I have 100% of them, they stop seeding and give the above error. I still can download other torrents with no problem in the same time.

On a selfish side, this is not an issue, but I would like to keep seeding. I keep seeding till I somehow mess my computer and need to format it again. I never stop seeding.
10-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

(10-09-2015, 05:26 PM)Dragnucs Писал(а):
(10-15-2014, 05:22 PM)Admin Писал(а): Just done some code changes. Hopefully that will fix an issue. Let me know if you are still experiencing problems.

Hi,

I am not new in here, I just don't communicate a lot.
I too have the unregistered torrent issue. But my case is not like the others. I have experienced no problems when I first registered, and download and upload always works fine for me. But sometimes, for some torrents, after I have 100% of them, they stop seeding and give the above error. I still can download other torrents with no problem in the same time.

On a selfish side, this is not an issue, but I would like to keep seeding. I keep seeding till I somehow mess my computer and need to format it again. I never stop seeding.

If you see just "unregistered torrent" that might mean torrent was removed from the tracker or re-uploaded with new torrent file
10-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Найти Ответить
Dragnucs Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2011
(10-09-2015, 08:51 PM)Admin Писал(а): If you see just "unregistered torrent" that might mean torrent was removed from the tracker or re-uploaded with new torrent file

I tried to re download one of the .torrents, it is the same, and download just well. I'll investigate more on this.

Another question. I like to keep my library clean and organized. This means I change files structure and re-tag some of the MP3 and then convert them to OGG. How can I still seed them? Should I just wait till I reach 2 as ration and do my thing?
10-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)