The future of our music...
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
RE: The future of our music...
(10-27-2016, 08:56 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): OK, Tears Smile3
First, I didnt say how you look but how you sound and Im not commenting your taste in music, what you like or what genre you listen. Im commenting your post 
There will always be new artists that will make history in music, no matter what genre. Every generation will say "music in my time was the best" I know i will say it in 10 years or so. You worry too much. Just enjoy music. Listen too new, old, what ever you like.

I'm not so worried as it seems Laugh1 and my tattoos and my colored beard were a joke (even if I'm actually colored and tattooed Grin )

But, I'm sorry to repeat it: I was not saying anything about "my times" or "what was best" and "what now is worst"...... I was talking about something I can call "significant"...... there are around a lot of good bands and singers (rock or not) that are making a lot of GOOD GREAT MUSIC, but, at the end of the day, are something that, FOR ME, is surely good but also pretty UNsignificant...... good, but without a real "weight"...... and, yeah, I agree with you, this is because I'm a little bit ( Laugh1 ) old...... when you're a kid, everything for you is YEAH GREAT FUKING GOOD BAND AWESOME MOTHERFUCKING MUSIC...... right?! Grin  growing older means, between the other things, to develope some kind of "critical sense" and, using it, you will develope your personal taste, that makes you able to separate what you like from what you don't, in more or less deep senses...... well...... I'm opend minded, I enjoy a lot of good music and, in the end, I enjoy also a lot of bad music Grin but, with my old-guy-critical-sense-personal-taste, well, I find a lot of good music and bands that probably tomorrow no one will remember...... anyway......  Smile3

I feel a lot of sarcasm in this comment especially "when you're a kid"
Let me explain what I ment when I said old guy. When I said "old guy" (thats why I have put ---> " ") i didnt mean literally but you have sound like my 55+ year old dad who, whenever heard music that I listen, started saying how this can never compare to pink floyd, led zeppelin etc etc and how there will never be such a amazing bands who will go down in history. 
You are what, 10 years older then me? You cant take my "old guy" serious.
I wont comment your second part of post because it makes no sense. 
Like I said, you worry too much or better you think too much. Why do you care if some bands will be forgoten? Of course they will be. New generation will come and with them new generation of music. Same as i dont know musicians from 40',50',60'. same people 20-30 years from now wont know music from 80'-90' 
YOU wont forgot about bands that you love so why care if some kid wont know who jethro tull was or dire straits. 

Cheers
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-28-2016, 01:24 AM пользователем vintersorg25.)
10-28-2016, 01:21 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(10-28-2016, 01:21 AM)vintersorg25 Писал(а):
First, I didnt say how you look but how you sound and Im not commenting your taste in music, what you like or what genre you listen. Im commenting your post 
There will always be new artists that will make history in music, no matter what genre. Every generation will say "music in my time was the best" I know i will say it in 10 years or so. You worry too much. Just enjoy music. Listen too new, old, what ever you like.

I'm not so worried as it seems Laugh1 and my tattoos and my colored beard were a joke (even if I'm actually colored and tattooed Grin )

But, I'm sorry to repeat it: I was not saying anything about "my times" or "what was best" and "what now is worst"...... I was talking about something I can call "significant"...... there are around a lot of good bands and singers (rock or not) that are making a lot of GOOD GREAT MUSIC, but, at the end of the day, are something that, FOR ME, is surely good but also pretty UNsignificant...... good, but without a real "weight"...... and, yeah, I agree with you, this is because I'm a little bit ( Laugh1 ) old...... when you're a kid, everything for you is YEAH GREAT FUKING GOOD BAND AWESOME MOTHERFUCKING MUSIC...... right?! Grin  growing older means, between the other things, to develope some kind of "critical sense" and, using it, you will develope your personal taste, that makes you able to separate what you like from what you don't, in more or less deep senses...... well...... I'm opend minded, I enjoy a lot of good music and, in the end, I enjoy also a lot of bad music Grin but, with my old-guy-critical-sense-personal-taste, well, I find a lot of good music and bands that probably tomorrow no one will remember...... anyway......  Smile3

Let me explain what I ment when I said old guy. When I said "old guy" (thats why I have put ---> " ") i didnt mean literally but you have sound like my 55+ year old dad who, whenever heard music that I listen, started saying how this can never compare to pink floyd, led zeppelin etc etc and how there will never be such a amazing bands who will go down in history. 
Like I said, you worry too much or better you think too much. Why do you care if some bands will be forgoten? Of course they will be. New generation will come and with them new generation of music. Same as i dont know musicians from 40',50',60'. same people 20-30 years from now wont know music from 80'-90' 
YOU wont forgot about bands that you love so why care if some kid wont know who jethro tull was or dire straits. 

Cheers

Seriously: there was no sarcasm in my posts...... a little bit of irony, yes...... and it's different and to understand it, I know, is necessary to be a little old......  Smile3

You say that I think or I worry too much...... maybe...... I say that you worry too much about what I think...... why do you care so much if I care? why do you answer 4 times in this thread? why do you care so much to change my mind??

You've expressed your thought pretty well and I've expressed mine...... to add something else will be nothing but repeating something already said  Smile3
10-28-2016, 01:40 AM
Найти Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
(10-28-2016, 01:40 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(10-28-2016, 01:21 AM)vintersorg25 Писал(а):

Cheers

Seriously: there was no sarcasm in my posts...... a little bit of irony, yes...... and it's different and to understand it, I know, is necessary to be a little old......  Smile3

You say that I think or I worry too much...... maybe...... I say that you worry too much about what I think...... why do you care so much if I care? why do you answer 4 times in this thread? why do you care so much to change my mind??

You've expressed your thought pretty well and I've expressed mine...... to add something else will be nothing but repeating something already said  Smile3

You couldnt be more wrong. Im not trying to change your mind about anything nor have I try nor will I try. Im having conversation with you. And since you have start this topic about music I will awnser when you reply. If there is something to reply.
10-28-2016, 02:02 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

great  Drinks
10-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2016
Рейтинг: 2
Metal never will die!   Drinks

[Изображение: dethklok-fansong.gif]
10-28-2016, 09:49 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(10-28-2016, 09:49 PM)RiverPlate Писал(а): Metal never will die!   Drinks

YEHAAAA  Yahoo I absolutely agree with you  Yahoo bands and singers may die, but their music will remain immortal  Smile3

but, I ask you too: do you think that also there will be some (now) young band that will become immortal as their music ? do you know the name of some young band that you think will leave a deep mark in music history ?  Smile3
10-28-2016, 10:17 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

(10-28-2016, 10:17 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(10-28-2016, 09:49 PM)RiverPlate Писал(а): Metal never will die!   Drinks

YEHAAAA  Yahoo I absolutely agree with you  Yahoo bands and singers may die, but their music will remain immortal  Smile3

but, I ask you too: do you think that also there will be some (now) young band that will become immortal as their music ? do you know the name of some young band that you think will leave a deep mark in music history ?  Smile3

It is so difficult to predict that young bands will last in time

10-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(10-28-2016, 10:41 PM)RiverPlate Писал(а): It is so difficult to predict that young bands will last in time

again I agree with you Smile3 but, I think, that is quite easy to say that only something "really new" will have the chance to last in time, right ?! what I see nowadays is a great revival everywhere...... rock/psychedelic revival from the 70s, heavy/classic/power revival from the 80s, thrash revival from 80s/90s...... great music, but nothing really new...... I mean, the "old legends" (HENDRIX, JUDAS, SABBATH, MAIDEN, PURPLE, ZEP......) will be the inspiration for a lot of young musician maybe "from here to eternity"...... it's not so easy (for me) to see now some new young band that can be (from now on) so inspiring from the new generations f musicians......

I think that whatever form of art is alive if, here or there, you can find in it something new...... if a form of art keeps on repeting itself again and again, I think that is basically dead...... or, to say the least, sitting on its past without a real future......  Smile3
10-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

i don't like Babymetal, but this is history believe or not

the new generations will be inspired by five finger death punch, slipknot,avenged sevenfold and himself metallica is my opniión

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-28-2016, 11:05 PM пользователем RiverPlate.)
10-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(10-28-2016, 11:00 PM)RiverPlate Писал(а): i don't like Babymetal, but this is history believe or not

yeah good example  Smile3 personally I like BABYMETAL...... anyway, I think that they will be another fast-passing phenomenon, but I also feel something new and interesting in their songs...... and, probably, this is one poit of the matter: the "contaminations" between generes...... something new can grow if you let something new to come in...... and, IMHO, this is also one of the great (fascinating) contradictions of metal: is a kind of music with a huge range of styles and influences and, because of that, potentially destined to change endlessly and to stay alive whithout any limit...... on the other side, a lot of metal-heads first, I don't know why, fear every new kind of change and contamination, condamning it as "mainstream" or "un-true"......  Smile3 examples: AMARANTHE, for me, are a great band, with some very good spark of personality...... or SEPULTURA: at the time, a lot of people misunderstood "chaos a.d." or "roots", two albums now universally considered as masterpieces...... and again: I've liked a lot DARK TRANQUILLITY and IN FLAMES turning from melodic-death to "something modern"...... contaminations...... Smile3
10-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)